Director of Design Programs
L5 Acceleration Services is looking for a Director of Design Programs to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for the creative workflow process under the general supervision of the SVP of Design and Construction, this position is responsible for directing, managing, supervising and coordinating the work activities of team to meet the needs our store roll out programs across brands. This ideal candidate will also have a solid knowledge of Building Codes and Rollout Prototype document preparation as well as all aspects of Corporate Design and Rollout Program Management
- Direct the development and maintenance of concept guidelines Design Intent Packages with the related and plans, shop drawings, equipment, and engineering specifications for all L5 Brands with Director of Design
- Work across a matrix multiple Strategic partners and Brand leaders of all L5 Affiliate Concepts and Franchisees
- Communications of the highest level, to distribute related learning and documentation to a project stakeholders so latest concepts are in the hands of all project team members
- Sourcing, managing and developing related consultants and vendors to provide outsourced services to L5, Franchisees and Affiliates
- Tracks and monitors the status of ongoing of all concepts and programs in Development Tracking systems
- Direct ,manage and develop team members , to complete a required deliverables.
- Maintain online resources for all related materials and documentation
- Direct multiple outsourced design resources for the updates and plan maintenance activity related to value engineering, materials sourcing, durability enhancements and
- Advance L5 Architectural capabilities to bring additional Rendering capabilities
- Oversee the Signage Design, Program management, Permit submittal, Landlord and Brand approval through internal and external resources. All Signage activity is based on both Pre-Opening Signage, Post Opening signage, interior graphics and show window graphics installed
- 6+ years of relevant design, planning and construction experience within the retail industry with 3+ years as Program Manager/Director
- Experience coordinating with consultants and running multiple projects simultaneously
- Essential that the candidate read and interpret architectural drawings
- Ability to collaborate effectively, with minimal direction, within a team environment and independently.
- Must have a proactive work ethic with excellent time management and be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills; he/she should be very systematic and comprehensive in all responsibilities/accountabilities of the job
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask so to quickly shift gears from creative to management mode daily
- Ability to make rapid high-value decisions without constant guidance or supervision and able to inform and summarize activities well
- Computer Skills: Strong AutoCAD 2D/3D, REIVT, Smartsheet programs, and additional Adobe Creative and Office Suite programs
Level 5 Capital Partners (L5) is a boutique private equity firm focused on health, wellness, and family services that will positively impact our employees, our customers and our local communities while delivering superior business performance. L5’s current partner companies are the 3rd largest yoga operator in the world, Level 4 Yoga, LLC (dba CorePower Yoga); Big Blue Swim School; L5 Fitness, LLC (dba Orangetheory Fitness); Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy; Heyday Skincare; and Kidstrong. We are looking to build our team with individuals who share our passion and energy and have the skills to bring it to life. L5 Acceleration Services is our operational division of Level 5 Capital and works with our portfolio companies to grow and scale the business from franchise development services, real estate services, new store opening services, and franchise operation services.