About the Role
Level 5 is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated FP+A Manager to join our Finance and
Operations Team in one of our Portfolio Brands. The FP+A Manager will be responsible for driving business performance and predictability through financial planning, value-added reporting and analysis, and financial
partnership with key stakeholders throughout the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Strategic Analysis - Perform analysis to ensure consistent inputs in analysis at Heyday. Build systems and tools as needed to expedite turn of analysis while improving quality.
- Annual Strategic Plan - Own the annual strategic plan process inclusive of cash forecasting. Ensure integration of the plan into Support Office departments and the shops through reliance on input targets to drive output results. Reforecast the strategic plan based on strategic decisions made by the business as needed. Communicate this both internally and externally (tracking mechanisms, Board of Directors decks, etc.)
- Quarterly Forecast - Own the forecasting process, inclusive of cross-functional inputs that impact potential performance of shops, communication and tracking of performance, and analysis of variance to help Heyday learn and control its financial shop performance. Use the Quarterly Forecast to help ‘land the plane’ - guide the company to hit the strategic plan through quarterly sprints. Develop strong relationships internally to ensure integration of the forecast into decision making and driving performance of shops.
- KPIs: Revenue vs forecast, EBITDA vs forecast
- Physical Growth Strategy - Iterate market and real estate site analysis within Heyday’s physical growth strategy to ensure profitability of sites. Integrate the Financial Proforma into the Quarterly Forecast process for sites that move into build out. Create and iterate an Ops Proforma to align working capital costs and build out needs. Build visibility into build out costs vs forecasts and tracking of new shop days to open.
- KPIs: ROIC projection vs actual, Payback of Shops (in months)
The Ideal Candidate
- +5 years in a FP&A role where you’ve integrated financial and operational metrics into a growing organization to drive performance
- Experience with a multi-unit organization is a plus
- Forecasting, planning and analysis experience with effective excel skills, including experience building or maintaining a financial statement + cash flow model
- Enthusiasm for developing systems and processes across a growing organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills with internal + external partners
- Ability to think holistically, simplify, and work smartly focusing on the priorities and objectives of a project
- You would describe yourself as curious, hardworking, and effective