Vice President of Franchise Development
L5 Acceleration Services is looking for a VP of Franchise Development to join our growing team. The VP of Franchise Development will be responsible for the mutual evaluation process for several of L5’s portfolio companies. In this role, the VP will manage a team of Franchise Development professionals and will be accountable for identifying and guiding qualified Franchise Partners through an effective sales process in order to meet the growth goals of the brands we serve. The VP will partner effectively with brand leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to align on quarterly goals and budgets and will drive strategies to achieve those goals while embracing L5’s core values. This person must be located in Atlanta, GA or willing to relocate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a key partner and relationship manager to portfolio companies owning the Franchise Development process.
- Mentor, inspire, and support the Franchise Development team to deliver quality results with a strong customer-service orientation.
- Manage qualified leads throughout the Mutual Evaluation Process that are aligned with the brand’s vision and expectations.
- Provide support and oversight to the Franchise Agreement signing process with Legal and Compliance.
- Assign resources and staff support across all Franchise Development functions.
- Effectively coordinate across L5 corporate teams to resolve issues and bring the best solutions to the working teams.
- Ensure that the teams are effectively utilizing the Franchise Development process, tools and systems.
- Evaluate performance and drive continuous improvement across all key pillars of Franchise Development to drive increased effectiveness of all core strategies.
- Recommend processes, tools and technology to continuously improve the Franchise Development Function.
- Establish a cadence for weekly check-ins with potential opportunities and leads. Ensure appropriate stakeholders attend the check-in calls and walk away with a clear understanding of the next steps.
- Ensure the Franchise Development team is updating all tracking scorecards measuring progress throughout the mutual evaluation process. Be the point of escalation to assist in correcting projects that may be off schedule.
- An incumbent in this job is expected to work well in a collaborative team environment, and is also expected to be able to independently and effectively work both in the field and office, be self-disciplined and self-directed
- Able to build awareness of our brand and the features/benefits and unique identifying differences within the industries we represent
- Understand and articulate territory data within each primary market that we have identified for each brand
- A 4-year degree in Business or a related field is desired
- Proven 10+ years of experience in franchising
- Able to travel
- Must be able to quickly develop strong relationships
- Strong drive and follow-through
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of FRM and workflows/status updates for each candidate
- Must display discipline and a competitive spirit.
- A+ individual and Team Player
- Strong follow-up skills
- Franchisee experience a plus
Level 5 Capital Partners (L5) is a boutique private equity firm focused on health, wellness, and family services that will positively impact our employees, our customers and our local communities while delivering superior business performance. L5’s current partner companies are the 3rd largest yoga operator in the world, Level 4 Yoga, LLC (dba CorePower Yoga); Big Blue Swim School; L5 Fitness, LLC (dba Orangetheory Fitness); Restore Hyper Wellness; and Heyday Skincare. We are looking to build our team with individuals who share our passion and energy and have the skills to bring it to life. L5 Acceleration Services is our operational division of Level 5 Capital and works with our portfolio companies to grow and scale the business from franchise development services, real estate services, new store opening services, and franchise operation services